Huh, I didn't realize I hadn't posted anything here for so long. Anyway, if you look at the release schedule you will see I have videos uploaded and scheduled all the way through September! I also finally finished playing the six games I have been working on for a while; the Dead Space series, the Amnesia games, and SOMA. While I am glad I finally played the five games I hadn't (I played Dead Space some years ago) it is nice to know I can get back to playing the horror games I just feel like playing.
Some other things have come up since the last post as well, including (finally) getting a job, which has had an interesting impact on these videos. One is obviously the loss in time to make these recordings, but the other is that the increase in activity from the job (a lot of walking) has lowered my resting heart rate significantly. Thanks to the 100+ hours of heart rate data I have from the thirteen months prior, I know my resting heart rate was around 75-77, but now it is around 67-70! I first noticed this just two weeks into work, so that was a quick, unexpected, and welcome impact. Due to this I have changed up the R script for generating the histograms so they will show the lower heart rates. You will see this impact in the Dead Space 3 videos, which are the recordings I started after starting at work.
Also, because of how much the length of the Dead Space 3 videos varied I have further tweaked the R script to add the length of the video to the graph (but I have done this after making these graphs, so they will show up on the next set).
I am not sure exactly when I will start the next set of recordings, but I am leaning towards Layers of Fear because it has gained support for Tobii Eye Tracking!
No comments:
Post a Comment