Sunday, July 30, 2017

Well, I made it through

Actually I should have posted this last week, but I was able to record and upload Antichamber already, so if you look at the release schedule you will find it covers me through October, which is pretty nice to say.
Now, yes I did have to look some solutions up and I have little issue admitting it. The puzzles are not the easiest to solve, though some at the end I really should have figured out without help. Sometimes things just will not click.
Anyway, those are ready and up and I am going to be taking another break before recording more. I've a good, technical reason why but as I cannot give a date for anything, I'll keep it under my hat for now. In any case, hope you enjoy my embarrassing myself in Antichamber, when that starts coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment