Sunday, July 16, 2017

Now October is Covered

Took some experimentation at the beginning, but I finished recording in Layers of Fear and with those videos, I am scheduled through October. That experimentation was because I was having serious difficulties recording at first, but eventually I found the problem came from using the Tobii tracker. Might only have been one feature, since it offers two in this game (gaze tracking and head tracking), but once I found it was the source of my troubles in general, I didn't care to test it, but instead turn it off and get to actually recording.
Not sure what I will do next, but I will say I enjoyed the game (as much as I can enjoy horror games) and it made me so often think of Antichamber, with how it bent the world around me, that I might just try to do a gaze-tracking series in that game. It will almost certainly result in embarrassing myself as I fail to solve many of its puzzles, but we shall see. Have a busy week in store, so I will probably not start for a while yet, but then, I do have a deep enough schedule of videos that I will not need it for a while anyway. That is why I release the videos the way I do; to give me time for other aspects of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment