Sunday, December 10, 2017

Year is Almost Over!

The end of the year has been creeping up on me faster than I would have liked, which could become a problem. I know exactly the next game I want to record in, but between finishing a couple higher-priority projects first, and a vacation, I am not completely sure if I will be able to play and record the game in time. It is supposed to take about 60 hours to do, but I think I can do it if I can focus well enough.
Oh, also I have some Dead by Daylight videos I recorded but haven't done anything with yet. My plan is to schedule them for the end of the year, which means 2018 will start with the next set of videos that I will hopefully find the time to record. I also need/want to record an eye-tracked game for the Tuesday release, but I am not sure if I will find the time. I feel less commitment to that schedule, but I still want to try for it.
Anyway, just a quick update on that and hopefully I will not miss a week. Even if no one watches the videos, I still want to keep to the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment