Friday, November 3, 2017

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day of the Extra Life charity stream and I can only hope I will be able to stay awake for all of it, because I am in fact going to be streaming from 10 AM Saturday to 10 AM Sunday (assuming I stay awake). I think it will be fun and hopefully it will also be productive.
While I do not have a firm schedule in mind, the games I have ready to stream are:
My plan for both Dead Space games is to do a New Game+ playthrough, assuming I do in fact play them. Haven't played Dead Rising 2 yet, but I think it will be fun, and Dead by Daylight I have only been playing this week. I actually recorded those games too, with the intent to play the recordings whenever I need a short break for one reason or another. (It seems like a good idea in my head.)
The stream will be here: The Body on Games YouTube live stream.
Extra Life donations can be made here: Extra Life - Jim Pitchford.

No comments:

Post a Comment