I can't remember a single episode from it, but I do remember watching, and looking forward to watching the DuckTales cartoon when I was growing up. It took a while, but I finally got myself a copy of DuckTales: Remastered and I decided to capture and combine it with the gaze tracker overlay I've used in Super Meat Boy and Audiosurf 2.
Never played DuckTales before, so while I remember hearing it was difficult, I did not know what I was in for on just the Medium difficulty. My mother made fun of me when I shared I popped the game down to easy, which has unlimited lives, but when you just want to play and have fun, sometimes that's what you need to do. Didn't keep the game from frustrating me at times, which was captured for my embarrassment, but I got it all done and on Tuesday it will start coming out.
Don't know what will be the next game I play with the graze tracker, but I have some in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment