This does not have much to do with The Body on Games, at least not directly, but I felt like sharing it just because it is a little humorous to me. Earlier today I watched the first part of the Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter playthrough of Outlast. During the course of this video, the two personalities discuss their heart rates while playing and then one of them mentions never playing FEAR because of how scary it is. I'm watching this and thinking, 'I've recorded both of these games with real-time heart rate!'
Now, of course I know they have no idea who I am or that my recordings exist, but, I don't know, I guess what gets to me is that my idea to even do these recordings seems pretty good because other people also think of it. They aren't doing it, but the right kinds of thoughts are being shared. Maybe I should have some hope that the idea will catch on and more people watch them. Probably not, but hey, crazier things have happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment